Ballys

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Spud Bunny Review


I recently received a Spud Bunny to review! What is a Spud Bunny you ask? Why it's a cute Mr. Potato Head that you can mix-and-match parts to help transform the fun-loving potato into a springtime rabbit!

This will make a great addition to your child's Easter Basket this year. It is available with pink ears or blue ears! This toy is made by Playskool. It is recommended for kids 2 & up and the approximate retail price is $4.99. They can be purchased at Target, Toy R Us, Walmart and others.

We received the Spud Bunny with blue ears and nose. He is super cute. I love all the different Mr. Potato Heads and all my kids have played with them at one point in their young lives. I am actually going to hold on to the Spud Bunny and give it to my 2 year old daughter for Easter this year. She has the original Mr. Potato Head and loves him, so I know she is going to go crazy over her new Spud Bunny. I love that Mr. Potato Heads parts fit inside the body and make for easy travel. We have taken them in the car and wrestling meets to help keep Emily busy. I am thinking that this just might be my favorite of all the Mr. Potato Heads!

If your looking for a last minute filler for an Easter Basket this year I highly recommend the Spud Bunny!



I received a Spud Bunny in blue to help aid in my review. My thoughts and opinions expressed are my own. No monetary compensation was received for my review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Please be kind, I value your opinion, but this is a family friendly site! Thanks! :)