Ballys

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Proctor and Gamble Brandsaver Freebies!


The Proctor and Gamble Brandsaver has a few new samples available today: Cascade, Metamucil and Pantene

CLICK HERE to go see if you are eligible to get these freebies or to join if your not a member.

Remember, that if you have requested samples and coupons recently you may not be able to access these samples yet but check in again next month for more!

I tried to request these freebies yesterday and It would not let me due to having requested recently. It told me to come back after April 1st and try again. I tried today and it still says to try after April 1st! I will try again tomorrow!

Here is what is currently available:

*Free Sample: Cascade ActionPacs
*Free Sample: Pantene Solutions
*Get $1 off Tide Plus Febreze Freshness
*Free Sample: Head & Shoulders
*Up to $3 off Tide Stain Release
*Free Sample: Prilosec OTC
*Coupon by mail for Iams premium cat food
*Free Sample: Pink Lemonade Flavor Metamucil
*Coupon by mail for Iams premium dog food


Thanks to Carie's Coins & Cents!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Please be kind, I value your opinion, but this is a family friendly site! Thanks! :)