Ballys

Thursday, April 15, 2010

And the winner of the Misikko Hana 1" Professional Flat Iron is........


Okay, I think I made you all wait long enough! Sorry about that, I have been outside most of the day with my 2 year old! It is a beautiful day here in Michigan.

I used Random.org to pick my winner. I had 304 entries, which is my biggest amount of entries ever! Thanks to everyone who took the time to enter and shared with others.

The lucky winner of the Hana 1" Professional Flat Iron Pink Edition is #266 d.o.wife, who said she is a Google follower of MSMM (but I subscribe in RSS too!)! Congrats to you and look for an email from me shortly!

Thanks again to everyone who stopped by.

Don't forget about all my other great giveaways I have going on right now!

Ends 4/15: Ghirardelli Chocolate Squares Dark Collection, 1 winner







Also, be sure to check back starting Sunday when I start my Earth Week Giveaway Celebration! 7 days of earth friendly companies and products, along with 7 awesome giveaways!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Please be kind, I value your opinion, but this is a family friendly site! Thanks! :)