Ballys

Thursday, April 29, 2010

$4 Coupon for Nivea Body Wash in this Sunday's Paper!


This is an awesome coupon! This Sunday's Redplum insert will have a $4 coupon for Nivea Body Wash! This should make for some free Body Wash. Meghan over at Savvy Spending said that Target has this priced at $3.99!

For you ALL YOU Readers, there was a B1G1 coupon from the May All You Magazine, use this and you'll get 2 free! Woo Hoo

Let's hope that these are not regional and that everyone gets this great coupon this Sunday! Who else looks through the coupons before you buy the Sunday Paper? I am guilty of this on occasions like this! I want to make sure my Sunday Paper has this coupon before I stock up and buy multiples.

Thanks to Meghan over at Savvy Spending!

2 comments:

  1. HAHA I always look and make sure my favorite coupons are included before I stock up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is also a $1/1 Target coupon coming in the Target coupon mailed booklet!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please be kind, I value your opinion, but this is a family friendly site! Thanks! :)