Ballys

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Freebie: "Bring your Reusable Bags" Static Cling


How many of you have good intentions and own tons of reusable shopping bags? Well I do and I have been trying so hard to remember to take them to the grocery store and have been failing miserably! I usually get inside and remember that they are out in my truck. Now there is a little window cling available for free that will help remind you to grab your reusable bags before you head into the store! Just stick it on your car window and hopefully it will remind you to grab your bags.

CLICK HERE to request yours today! There are 2 different styles to choose from. Allow 4-6 weeks for it to arrive.

Thanks to I have a coupon for that!


Look for a review and giveaway soon here on Money Saving Mama in Michigan for a great product that will also help you keep all your reusable bags in order! It is super cool and cute! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Please be kind, I value your opinion, but this is a family friendly site! Thanks! :)