Ballys

Thursday, April 29, 2010

30% Off Everything at Old Navy this weekend!


Wholey Moley!! Old Navy is having a huge sale this weekend! Everything in the store is 30% off! This sale runs from Friday, 4/30- Sunday, 5/2 and is in-store only!

You can make this sale even sweeter by heading over to the Old Navy Facebook Page HERE and click on the tab Barker's Bones, to dig up a coupon. I dug up a $10 off $50 today, but I noticed that it is only good through today. I will be checking back tomorrow, because I think the coupons reset today.

Who is going to take advantage of this great sale and head out to Old Navy this weekend? I need to pick up some clothes for the kids and hubby.

Thanks to Crystal Clear Savings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Please be kind, I value your opinion, but this is a family friendly site! Thanks! :)