Ballys

Friday, September 11, 2009

Freebie Friday Roundup 9/11/09


It's Friday again! Time for Freebie Friday Roundup. I have updated all my lists, finally. It had been awhile, we have been super busy with the past weekend holiday, football starting and of course School Starting! So here is my current list of freebies. Let me know if you come across one that is expired so I can take it off the list. Thanks and have a great weekend!

Click on each category and it will take you to my current list!








Become a Follower or Subscribe as a Reader so you don't miss out on any of these great freebies you see listed! You can also become a fan of Money Saving Mama in Michigan on Facebook!

Here are a few of my favorite places to go for Freebie Friday Roundups! Lots of other bloggers are listing their current freebies as well. Go check them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Please be kind, I value your opinion, but this is a family friendly site! Thanks! :)