Ballys

Monday, September 14, 2009

Free Mouspad and 50 Free Prints from Snapfish!


This offer is for new customers of Snapfish. I just completed my first order and I am getting 50 free prints from our Bristol Tennessee Trip last month and I am also getting a free Collage Mouse pad ($12.99 value)too! I made it for my hubby with pictures from our trip!

CLICK HERE to go join and get started! This promotion ends 9/31/09. Plus ALL members can get free shipping with the code FREELABOR until 9/16.

I was able to get the free prints, mouse pad and free shipping on everything for free! I love free stuff! Can't wait to get everything in the mail.

Thanks to Keeping the Kingdom First!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Please be kind, I value your opinion, but this is a family friendly site! Thanks! :)