Ballys

Monday, September 28, 2009

Burger King is offering a Coupon Booklet too!


Well it looks like Burger King is putting out a coupon booklet just in time for Halloween too! It cost $1 and includes 8 coupons for free value size fries. This offer is valid 10/01/09-12/31/09.

You will want to check with your local Burger King to see if they are participating in this event! Let me know if yours is. I will be checking with ours in the next couple of days.

CLICK HERE to read my previous post about Wendy's Treat Booklet!

Thanks to Saving with Shellie!

1 comment:

  1. Money saving discounted kodak camera are really a nice thing available online to capture such a amazing photographs of Michigan.Kodak Gallery coupons

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please be kind, I value your opinion, but this is a family friendly site! Thanks! :)