Ballys

Friday, September 25, 2009

Aloha Friday - Whatcha driving these days?



Aloha Fridays: This is where you ask a simple question, give a simple answer, link it up at An Island Life, and do a little visiting and a lot of relaxing. Join in!

My Question for today is: Whatcha driving these days?? We are in the process of selling our Dodge Durango (anyone want to buy it??) and buying something newer and bigger with less miles on it. Looking at a Suburban or Yukon XL. Just curious what everyone is driving these days and if you like your ride! :) lol

Now it's your turn! I thought this would be a great way to get to know my readers and for my readers to know a little more about me!

Oh and yes I know my question does not use proper English Grammar! lol Just sounded better than What are you driving these days? It's Friday and I am feeling a little rebellious!

8 comments:

  1. We've been in the minivan rut for a few years now. I drive a Town and Country. I really like having the room and the DVD player for long trips. What I hate is that it gets trashed so easily!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want a DVD player in our new truck! I am hoping we find one with one, if not my hubby said maybe we would put one in! I did the minivan thing for awhile myself too! Now I am a truck girl! We live out in the country and really need a 4x4!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a Toyota Corolla and it's great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I finally got an SUV a few years ago....love it especially now that I have a little one. Can't imagine being in a car.....would kill my back.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I drive a mini-van -- a Freestar -- blue. We are definitely going to get something more fuel efficient once we pay it off though, the thing goes through gas like water -- sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have a Chevy Venture. They don't make them anymore but I love mine.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm in a 2003 Honda Odyssey minivan. It has 165,000 miles so we are saving up for a new car and by the time we get all the money in the bank this one will probably die LOL

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please be kind, I value your opinion, but this is a family friendly site! Thanks! :)