Ballys

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Aisle19! The new way to shop online!


So I wanted to share about a new online community where you can shop and earn Cash Back on your purchases! It is called Aisle19 and it is awesome!! You can earn up to 20% back on your purchases through Aisle19! I am so excited since Christmas is coming. They have over 600 stores to shop at. Stores like Meijer, Sams, Walmart, Target, Cabela's, Radioshack, Walgreens, Home Depot,Restaraunt.com, Starbucks, Snapfish, Old Navy, Diapers.com, Disney Shopping, Little Tykes and many many more! The list is so huge! The cash back for these stores ranges from 1.5% to 15%!

There are also 5 stores that they call Extra Incentive stores. These are the stores you earn the most back at.

Aisle19 is by invitation only. There is no extra cost to shop through them, actually you will spend less money by getting cash back and they offer extra deals too! The way I look at it, if I am going to already shop online, why not earn some cash back while doing it!!

I would like to invite all my readers to give Aisle19 a try! What do you have to lose?? Nothing.

CLICK HERE to go check it out! You will have to enter this Code to enter the site: 200106 You won't be sorry you did, I promise.

I will be posting more in the next few days about this company, as well about another Company called Escape International. The 2 go hand in hand, with the 2nd being a company where you can make money! There is no start up cost or any fees associated with it. More details to come very soon. If your interested in learning more about Escape International, CLICK HERE! Use the same code as above to enter or join! 200106

I am so excited about the opportunity to make money while staying home with my kids and by shopping!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Please be kind, I value your opinion, but this is a family friendly site! Thanks! :)