Ballys

Monday, August 24, 2009

And the Winner is......


I used Random.org to pick the winner of the $30 Gift Card to Kroger stores! The winning number is #29! Cjcmommy your the winner! Check your email and let me know your mailing address so I can get your card mailed to you! Congratulations and thanks to everyone who entered! I am excited about all the new recipes I have!

Thanks again to MyBlogSpark, PepsiCo., and General Mills for helping me with this giveaway!

Keep checking back daily. I will have another giveaway soon!

2 comments:

  1. Go ME..Go ME.. Thank you so much. And since I now know you are a race fan, I am going to share a story with you..Back in 2006 my mom, my son and I went to the Fan Party in Charlotte to see Elliott & Hermie Sadler... They were giving away stuff and my ending numbers were 29...I thought "Great, Kevin Harvick's number" Well, I won an autographed jacket. I am starting to think that 29 is my lucky number. I sent you an email. Thanks for the giveaway and I know you had to have enjoyed the race.
    Charlene Canfield (cjcmommy)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the great story! You need to play the lottery with #29! Maybe we will meet up if we head to Charlotte next year!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please be kind, I value your opinion, but this is a family friendly site! Thanks! :)