Ballys

Friday, August 28, 2009

Free Stuff from Cheeseburger in Paradise!

CLICK HERE because Cheeseburger in Paradise is offering free stuff when you become a member of their Island Hoppers Club. Plus get a free gift on your birthday. CLICK HERE to find a location near you.


Here is what you will receive:
An Island Hopper Welcome Kit with some great VIP Vouchers and a couple of other fun surprises
Invitations to exclusive Island Hopper parties
Free stuff on your birthday
A chance to cast your vote for new drinks and menu items
E-mail updates about great specials and upcoming events


I'm bummed because our local Cheeseburger in Paradise closed this year! :(

2 comments:

  1. I loved this restaurant. Too bad it closed down on Saginaw.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOPs I realize you wrote that. I agree with you it is too bad it closed.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please be kind, I value your opinion, but this is a family friendly site! Thanks! :)