Ballys

Friday, August 28, 2009

Reminder: It's Free Chocolate Friday! Get your free Mar's Chocolate!


Here is a great way to get some free chocolate! Mars is giving the first 250,000 people who register on their website, in conjunction with their Real Chocolate Relief Act! This is available on Fridays now through September. Mars will mail a coupon to you in about 6 weeks. I already got all 4 coupons that are available for myself! Who is going to turn down free chocolate?? Not me!

CLICK HERE to get your free chocolate!

Limit: 250,000 Coupons per Friday (9:00:00AM ET to 11:59:59PM ET).

3 comments:

  1. fyi, I've signed up more than 4 times, and they're still sending me coupons!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your link is broken on this one but I knew what it was so I just typed it in myself.

    Yum, chocolate!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the heads up on the broken link! It is fixed now!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please be kind, I value your opinion, but this is a family friendly site! Thanks! :)