Ballys

Friday, August 14, 2009

Aloha Friday!



Aloha Fridays: This is where you ask a simple question, give a simple answer, link it up at An Island Life, and do a little visiting and a lot of relaxing. Join in!

I saw this over on A Nut in a Nutshell! This is one of my new favorite blogs from another Michigander! Thanks for the great idea!

My question of the day is: What is the one thing you can't live with out on a daily basis!

I need a Diet Coke to start my day! It is an addiction I know, but at least I don't smoke or dink! I love me some Diet Coke.

Now it's your turn! I thought this would be a great way to get to know my readers and for my readers to know a little more about me!

8 comments:

  1. Coffee....Sure I can go with out it... but you wouldn't want to be near me.,lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You said it! I love Diet Coke too! I can not get through a day without one. I will accept Diet Pepsi but Diet Coke has my heart. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the photo of the bridge on your blog header. That is beautiful!

    I used to love dt coke more than life itself but alas I've weaned myself (mostly) off & now drink water. I would say though that the thing I can't do w/o is my computer. W/o the internet I'd be lost!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Other than my family and coffee . . . my Internet connections and my digital camera!

    everydaywomanusa.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. COFFEE. We'd also be pretty screwed if we ran out of diapers or wipes.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please be kind, I value your opinion, but this is a family friendly site! Thanks! :)