Ballys

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Gander Mountain Facebook Coupon if we help them reach 25,000 Fans!


So I am not sure how many of you actually shop at Gander Mountain (I do), but you probably know someone who loves to hunt or fish. Right now Gander Mountain is doing a promotion of Facebook that if we help them reach 25,000 fans by the end of November every fan will receive an online coupon for $25 off a $50 purchase! That is a great coupon! I'm sure you can think of someone (husband, brother, uncle, dad, etc..) that would love a Christmas gift from there! I know I would, but I hunt :) and my husband and I spend way to much time at Gander Mountain! So I am really excited about this coupon and would love it if we could help get them to 25,000 fans! All it takes is one quick click and we could all be getting a $50 gift for only $25!

CLICK HERE to go become a fan of Gander Mountain! Thanks! :)

If your ever interested in my hunting adventures you can check out some of my posts over on A Day in our Life... This is my personal Family blog!

1 comment:

I love comments! Please be kind, I value your opinion, but this is a family friendly site! Thanks! :)