Ballys

Friday, November 13, 2009

Freebie Friday Roundup 11/13/09 Finally!

Okay! Well it is still Friday! :) Here is my Freebie Friday Roundup for this week! Not a whole lot of new items, but there is a few good ones! Thanks for being patient. I had a great day with the kiddos. We ate pizza and watched a cute movie tonight. I will be heading out to deer hunt on Sunday morning. It is opening day here on Sunday in Michigan for gun. Any other Girl hunters out there? :) Have a great weekend!


Here is my current list of freebies! Become a Follower or Subscribe as a Reader so you don't miss out on any of these great freebies you see listed! You can also become a fan of Money Saving Mama in Michigan on Facebook! I am now on Twitter as well, CLICK HERE to become a follower!

Click on each category and it will take you to my current list!

Baby and Kids Freebies!
Health and Beauty Freebies!
Pet Freebies!
Food and Restaurant Freebies!
Household Freebies!
Miscellaneous Freebies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Please be kind, I value your opinion, but this is a family friendly site! Thanks! :)