Ballys

Friday, November 6, 2009

Freebie Friday Roundup 11/6/09

Happy 2nd birthday to Emily!


It's Friday! It has been a very long and busy week with a very full weekend ahead of me. I am heading to the zoo again today to help out with one of the kid's class trips. They have spent the whole week at the zoo learning about the animals! I went on Wednesday and had a blast. We are also celebrating Emily's 2nd birthday on Sunday! She is our youngest and it is so hard to believe that she is going to be 2 already! Time sure does fly by. Have a great weekend and enjoy the freebies I have found for you.

Here is my current list of freebies!Become a Follower or Subscribe as a Reader so you don't miss out on any of these great freebies you see listed! You can also become a fan of Money Saving Mama in Michigan on Facebook! I am now on Twitter as well, CLICK HERE to become a follower!

Click on each category and it will take you to my current list!

1 comment:

I love comments! Please be kind, I value your opinion, but this is a family friendly site! Thanks! :)