Ballys

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Free Personalized American Greetings Photo Book & Free Shipping


This is an awesome offer! Looking to make a photo book for someone for Christmas this year? The first 25,000 people who do can receive a free personalized American Greetings Photo Book with free standard shipping. Just use the code BONNIE. U.S. and Canada only.

CLICK HERE to start yours!

You will want not want to delay on this one as it will go very fast! I am in the process of making a photo book for my husband for Christmas showcasing all his hunting adventures over the past 6 years!

1 comment:

  1. It's giving me an error message. :) May have overloaded the server already. Thanks for the tip, though!! :D

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please be kind, I value your opinion, but this is a family friendly site! Thanks! :)