Ballys

Friday, November 27, 2009

Freebie Friday Roundup 11/27/09

It's Friday again! This week flew by so fast! Not a whole lot of new freebies out there. Hope your all finding success with your Black Friday Shopping! Come by and share all your great finds with me. I am not heading out till Saturday this year. Plan on sleeping in and being lazy today!

Have a great weekend!

Don't forget to enter my Giveaway for Lunchables! Make a promise to drop a note in your kid's lunch box and help feed 100,000 needy kids! I am giving away to 2 winners 5 coupons for free lunchables! CLICK HERE to read more and enter my giveaway!

Become a Follower or Subscribe as a Reader so you don't miss out on any of these great freebies you see listed! You can also become a fan of Money Saving Mama in Michigan on Facebook! I am now on Twitter as well, CLICK HERE to become a follower!

Click on each category and it will take you to my current list!

Baby and Kids Freebies!
Health and Beauty Freebies!
Pet Freebies!
Food and Restaurant Freebies!
Household Freebies!
Miscellaneous Freebies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Please be kind, I value your opinion, but this is a family friendly site! Thanks! :)