Ballys

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Slow day for blogging, but I'm Back!




Sorry I have not really posted much in the last day or so. Been busy. We finally sold our truck yesterday and scrambled to find something new to drive. So that is what we did yesterday. We found a truck we both liked and so today we headed back to buy it! We ended up being able to pay cash, so no loan and no payments! woo hoo! We bought a 2002 Yukon XL and it has so much more space in it! I call it my "Monster Truck" because it is huge! We need a big 4x4 because we own a camper and snowmobiles plus we both hunt and use it out in the fields! Anyways posting should return back to normal and look for my Giveaway to start sometime tomorrow!! Thanks for being patient!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Please be kind, I value your opinion, but this is a family friendly site! Thanks! :)