Ballys

Friday, October 16, 2009

Freebie Friday Roundup 10/16/09

Okay, this week flew by. I have a busy weekend ahead of me with 3 youth football games tomorrow and my hubby's family is having a big get together all weekend. His dad is one of 17 kids and a ton of his aunts and uncles and cousins are heading to town. Should be fun, they are a great bunch of people! I think I finally can put all the faces to names! It's a big job! :)


Here is my current list of freebies! Enjoy and have a great weekend!

Become a Follower or Subscribe as a Reader so you don't miss out on any of these great freebies you see listed! You can also become a fan of Money Saving Mama in Michigan on Facebook! I am now on Twitter as well, CLICK HERE to become a follower!

Enter my giveaway for a Yoplait Kids Yogurt Fun Prize Pack! I will choose 2 winners on Wednesday, Oct. 21st at 10pm EST! CLICK HERE to enter!


Click on each category and it will take you to my current list!


Baby and Kids Freebies!

Health and Beauty Freebies!

Pet Freebies!

Food and Restaurant Freebies!

Household Freebies!

Miscellaneous Freebies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Please be kind, I value your opinion, but this is a family friendly site! Thanks! :)