Ballys

Thursday, October 1, 2009

Snow White Dvd/Blue-Ray Set for $10 At Walmart!


Walmart will have the Diamond Edition DVD/Blu-Ray double pack of Snow White on sale for $19.86 starting 10/6! There is a coupon available to print for $10 off this set, CLICK HERE! So you should be able to get the combo for $9.86 plus tax! You can print this coupon twice so you could give it to a friend or pick up an extra one as a christmas gift, etc. I will be picking one up for Emily for Christmas!

Thanks to Shopping Frugal for this find!

2 comments:

  1. That is an awesome deal. It is too bad the Charlotte Walmart refuses to take internet coupons on the few occasions I have tried to use them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I took advantage of the Meijer deal. Buy the combo pack and get a free Mattel Sparkling doll($10.99 value).I used my $10.00 off coupon, and will be sending in my $5.00 rebate from Hefty. Four Christmas presents I can take off my list. Thanks for all the great tips, I appreciate it!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please be kind, I value your opinion, but this is a family friendly site! Thanks! :)