Ballys

Monday, October 12, 2009

Halloween Activities in Michigan!


I found a great website that you can visit this Halloween time in Michigan! You can find corn mazes, Cider Mills and pumpkin patches, they are listed by county! It also has a list of Haunted houses and Halloween stores that sells Halloween related items.

CLICK HERE to check it out. It is called Michigan Halloween.

If you are located in the Lansing area, you could always head over to my Brother in Law's house to pick out your pumpkin! I helped pick them last weekend and he has a ton! This is his first year having a pumpkin patch. If your interested and need more info leave me a comment or email me! He is actually located in the small town of Springport, between Jackson and Lansing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Please be kind, I value your opinion, but this is a family friendly site! Thanks! :)