Ballys

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Free Movie Tickets from General Mills!


General Mills has a great offer coming up! Buy two specially marked boxes of General Mills cereal that say “free movie ticket” on the front and receive a free movie ticket. Enter the code found on the inside of the box. For every two codes you enter you will receive one free adult movie ticket instantly to print at home. Tickets are good up to $12 and expire 60 days from the date they are issued. Online codes must be entered by June 30, 2010.

CLICK HERE to enter your codes.

CLICK HERE to find a theater near you! I was happy to see that all the major theaters in my area are participating in this offer!

I will be hosting a giveaway very soon that goes along with this offer! Look for more details to come in the next week.

Become a Follower or Subscribe as a Reader so you don't miss out on any of these great freebies or Giveaways that I post about! You can also become a fan of Money Saving Mama in Michigan on Facebook! I am now on Twitter as well, CLICK HERE to become a follower!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Please be kind, I value your opinion, but this is a family friendly site! Thanks! :)