Ballys

Friday, June 26, 2009

Surgery went great! Home and Resting.

Everything went well yesterday! I was home around 5pm yesterday and slept for about 3 hours! I was really struggling with coming out of the grogginess. The doctor said I only had one gallstone in my gallbladder but it was huge like the size of a boulder (bigger than a marble)! I am feeling pretty good today, slept well last night and eating better today. Thanks so much for every ones thoughts and prayers. I am really hoping to be feeling much better after I recover. Kyle has been great, waiting on me hand and foot and taking care of Emily. I struggle with letting people do everything for me, but decided it was nice for a change to just sit and do nothing! Now I feel a nap coming on, pain meds make me drowsy. Talk to everyone soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Please be kind, I value your opinion, but this is a family friendly site! Thanks! :)