Ballys

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

A&W Free Root Beer Float on Friday June 19th


CLICK HERE to visit the A&W website to learn about how to get a free A&W Root Beer Float in honor of A&W’s 90th birthday this Friday, June 19th from 2 to 8 p.m.
On small float per customer. No purchase necessary.

You will probably all find this strange, but I absolutely hate root beer floats! I have never liked root beer and as a kid my Aunt would offer me a cup of ice cream with another kind of soda! FYI, other kinds of soda don't taste good over ice cream!
Oh, what fun memories.

Remember that on Friday June 19th you can also get a free Orange Julius Smoothie! CLICK HERE to read my previous post!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Please be kind, I value your opinion, but this is a family friendly site! Thanks! :)