Ballys

Sunday, June 28, 2009

Free Pregnancy Planner!


Ok, I have to be careful about posting this! If my husband sees this post he might freak out a little! No I am not pregnant or planning on being pregnant ever again! Now with that said, I thought this book looked really cool. When I was pregnant for my kids I loved this kind of thing. CLICK HERE to request your free copy! It has colorful, easy-to-read pages to help prepare you for each trimester and for when Baby comes home! The 48-page planner includes a 10-month calendar section to record checkups and other notes. Get yours now! I won't be requesting this one, I can just imagine the look in my husband's eyes when he got the mail! Can you tell that we are done having kids??!! We are a blended family of 4 and I love them all so much but we are DONE! Enough said on that topic.

Thanks again to A Cheap Chicks Ray of Sunshine!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Please be kind, I value your opinion, but this is a family friendly site! Thanks! :)