Ballys

Friday, June 26, 2009

Free Quart of Glidden Paint 6/25 Through 7/2

REMINDER-ORDER YOUR PAINT NOW, I'M SURE THIS WILL GO FAST!


Have any painting to do?? I do! I am very excited about this freebie! Free Paint! Glidden is celebrating the launch of their new paint by offering consumers a Free quart of Glidden Paint starting June 25th through July 2nd. CLICK HERE to get all the details!

Choose from 282 colors! I just order the Bittersweet Chocolate! We are going to possibly be painting our Kitchen cupboards a dark chocolate brown! Thought we would do a test run with some FREE PAINT! Let me know what color you pick out!

Here is what their website says:
The Glidden™ National Paint Giveaway
Starting June 25 – Paint The Date!
It's as easy as it sounds: This summer, pick out your favorite paint color and we will send you a free quart. Then, start coloring your world. Check back here on June 25 for an order form and complete details.



Thanks to Deal Seeking Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Please be kind, I value your opinion, but this is a family friendly site! Thanks! :)