Ballys

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

More great Freebies in the mail today!

Ok, I have never been so excited to go to my mailbox. I have always loved to get mail! I think most people do, as long as it is not those dreaded bills! So today I received another one of my free Mars chocolate coupons (2 out of 3 are here now), the free Splenda sample and Sun Crystals sample, both of these are from Walmart. I also got the John Freida Root Awakening Shampoo and Conditioner Samples. I received a $1 coupon with both of the sweetener samples as well. CLICK HERE to got to a previous post on the Sun Crystals Sample. CLICK HERE to go to my previous post on a Splenda Sample. CLICK HERE to go to my previous post on Free Mars Chocolate on Friday's this summer!



Last week I received samples of Gain Laundry Detergent, Total Cereal, 2 different night time underwear for boys and Prilosec. Coupons come along with many of the free samples too!

1 comment:

  1. Freebies Rock! I hope I get the chocolate coupon soon. I'm going shopping on Thursday!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please be kind, I value your opinion, but this is a family friendly site! Thanks! :)