Ballys

Friday, July 3, 2009

Old Navy Flag Tees for a $1 on Friday! CANCELLED??

YET ANOTHER UPDATE: I JUST GOT HOME FROM OLD NAVY AND WAS ABLE TO GET THE TEES FOR A $1 BUT THEY DON'T RING UP ON SALE, YOU HAVE TO ASK AND IT IS ONLY IF THEY WANT TO HONOR IT! GOOD LUCK. I WAS ABLE TO GET THE 5 I WANTED!

ANOTHER UPDATE: I CALLED MY LOCAL OLD NAVY IN OKEMOS, MICHIGAN AND THEY ARE DOING THE $1 SALE ON TEES. SUPPLY IS GETTING LOW SHE SAID BUT I AM GOING TO HEAD THERE NOW AND CHECK IT OUT! GOOD LUCK, MAKE SURE YOU CALL YOUR LOCAL OLD NAVY.

UPDATE: Rumor is going around that Old Navy is no longer doing this sale on July 3rd! I would call your local store in the morning before heading out so you don't make a trip for nothing. CLICK HERE to read more! I am bummed! I was planning on going with my daughter and sister in law, 2 of her girls and my friend Amanda. I will be calling before we head out.


REMINDER: DON'T FORGET TO RUN TO YOUR LOCAL OLD NAVY TOMORROW FOR YOUR $1 TEES! YOU MIGHT WANT TO GET THERE EARLY, AS THESE WILL GO FAST!


Make a visit to your local Old Navy on July 3rd and pick up a flag tee for only $1! Limit of 5. I know what Hannah and I will be doing on Friday morning! Gotta get some cute shirts for the parade on Saturday. This year we are putting my husband's work truck in the local parade and the kids are going to ride their bikes and hand out candy and business cards to promote his Dry Wall Business! Anyone in Michigan looking to have some Drywall done let me know!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Please be kind, I value your opinion, but this is a family friendly site! Thanks! :)