Ballys

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Become a Member of Vocalpoint!

If you have not heard of Vocalpoint yet then you need to keep reading! Vocalpoint is a free group designed to get opinions, feedback and grassroots advertising for a variety of products. As a member, you'll be sent periodic freebies, product information and high value coupons. This week, they're spreading the word about the Antioxidants & Nutrients found in Kellogg's Rice Krispies. To get our attention, they sent us a "talking card", a coupon for a free box of Rice Krispies, and (5) coupons for $1 off 11oz.+ boxes! I received mine yesterday!! I love the coupons and my 20 month old daughter loved the "talking card"! CLICK HERE to go on over and become a member, it's free to join!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Please be kind, I value your opinion, but this is a family friendly site! Thanks! :)