Ballys

Sunday, July 12, 2009

Free Sample of Bodycology Lotion and $1 coupon

I'm back from a great weekend away camping and a fun family get together with my husbands family! Got a little sun yesterday and now I am heading to Lake Michigan for the day tomorrow with my kids and some of my husbands family! Should be fun.

Well thought I would post a few freebies before bed. I could really use this lotion right now, my skin is so dry from being out in the sun yesterday! CLICK HERE to get your free sample of Bodycology Cherry Blossom Body Lotion or Raspberries & Cream Body Lotion. I choose the Cherry Blossom Lotion. Sounds so yummy. I'm sure it will smell so good. This offer is brought to you by Walmart.

CLICK HERE for a $1 off coupon on any Single Bodycology Anti-bacterial Hand Soap purchase. Click on the Coupon tab to print your coupon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Please be kind, I value your opinion, but this is a family friendly site! Thanks! :)