Ballys

Monday, July 20, 2009

What was in your Mailbox Today?



Today in the mail I receive the following:

Home Made Simple Coupon Booklet! This has over $30 in savings on cleaning items for your home! This is the 4th booklet I have received! It has a coupon for a free Cascade Rinse Agent! I won't have to buy it for months! CLICK HERE to read a previous post and get your booklet in the mail!

All American Stetson Cologne Sample! CLICK HERE to request yours.

My free Trix Swirls gift pack from My Blog Spark! It included a free box of the new Trix Swirls Cereal, Big Sketch pad, Water color pencils, Water color paints, extra paint brushes, a cool kids apron and Trix Pencil Box! I will be doing a review next week after we get back from Camping and doing a Giveaway for 2 of the Gift Packs too! We are taking the box of Cereal camping. It looks yummy. I am very excited about working with this company and being able to try new products for free and having the opportunity to offer them to my readers too! Stayed tuned for more to come next week.


Become a follower or subscribe as a Reader and never miss out on all the great freebies, coupons and deals!

What freebies did you get in the mail today?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Please be kind, I value your opinion, but this is a family friendly site! Thanks! :)