Ballys

Thursday, July 2, 2009

Free Diecast Car from Reynolds Wrap!


According to The Thrifty Mommy, Reynold's Wrap is currently running a promotion for a Free Reynold's Wrap Die Cast Car by mail when you purchase any 2 Reynold's Wrap Foil products. (Offer excludes the purchase of 20, 25, and 30 square foot rolls) Both items must be purchased in the same transaction between 6/1/09 and 4/30/10 or while supplies last.


All you have to do is send in this form completely filled out along with the UPC's from each package and your original store receipt with qualifying items circled.


Mail your required information to:

Reynolds Die-Cast Car Offer
PO Box 88567
Atlanta, GA 30356


There is a limit of one car per household or address. Your car should arrive in 8-10 weeks.

This works out great because I have Aluminum foil on my list for today's shopping trip! I will let everyone know if this offer works! Now I have to decide who gets the car! My hubby and two boys will be fighting over it!

Thanks to The Thrifty Mommy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Please be kind, I value your opinion, but this is a family friendly site! Thanks! :)