Ballys

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

And the winner of the $25 Walgreens Gift Card is.......

I am happy to announce the winner of the $25 Walgreens Gift Card! I used Random.org and Steph (One Day One Dollar), who said she is a follower of Money Saving Mama in Michigan via Google Friend Connect, is the winner!

Congrats to Steph and thanks to everyone who entered and Hello to all my new followers.

Steph, look for an email very shortly.

Check back often because I have a couple other reviews/giveaways that will start in the next week!

Make sure to check out Walgreens for all your Valentine's Day shopping needs!


Thanks to Walgreens for providing the $25 Gift Card for myself and the winner.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Please be kind, I value your opinion, but this is a family friendly site! Thanks! :)