Ballys

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Free Subscription to Rouge Magazine stilll available



I posted about this freebie last fall. Today in the mail I received my first issue of Rouge Magazine! It is a great magazine and on the back cover it has 8 coupons, on things like Olay Body Wash, Secret Clinical Strength, Head & Shoulders and Venus Embrace! Over $10 in savings! I believe that it is published 4 times a year. I received the Winter Issue and it is jam packed full of information on beauty and fashion tips as well as special offers and coupons from Olay, Clairol, Pantene and Cover Girl. This one happens to have some fun and games regarding our U.S. Winter Olympians!

CLICK HERE to go sign up for Rouge Magazine. I signed up last September and I am now just receiving my 1st issue, so it might be awhile till you get yours, but it will be worth the wait!

1 comment:

  1. I have an award for you. Stop by and check it out http://www.raisingmy4sons.com/2010/02/its-award-time-again.html

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please be kind, I value your opinion, but this is a family friendly site! Thanks! :)