Ballys

Friday, May 29, 2009

REMINDER: It's Friday, don't foget to get your Free Mars Chocolate!


I just scored my 3rd coupon for free chocolate! Yummy! CLICK HERE Each household is eligible for 4 coupons.

Here is a great way to get some free chocolate! Mars is giving the first 250,000 people who register on their website, in conjunction with their Real Chocolate Relief Act! This is available on Fridays now through September. You might have to keep hitting refresh to get the page to load. I had to do that with mine last week. This week I got right into the registration form. Mars will mail a coupon to you in about 6 weeks. I know I will try to get all 4 coupons that are available! Who is going to turn down free chocolate?? Not me!

Limit: 250,000 Coupons per Friday (9:00:00AM ET to 11:59:59PM ET).

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Please be kind, I value your opinion, but this is a family friendly site! Thanks! :)