Ballys

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

First Post!

This is my first post under Money Saving Mama in Michigan! I have a personal blog that I have been keeping for awhile but lately I have been posting a lot of coupons, freebies and money saving tips on it. I want to keep them mostly separate so I decided to start this one! I have found so many blogs by other "Moms" that have been so helpful in giving me tips on being more frugal, etc. I am hoping to pass on all the great deals I come across and learn something along the way! I am still very early in this process but I am dedicated to getting debt free, living well on less and saving money! Come join me along the way. There is a lot to learn.

1 comment:

I love comments! Please be kind, I value your opinion, but this is a family friendly site! Thanks! :)