Ballys

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Free OFF Clip-on Refill


OFF is offering a free refill to go in their new Clip-on Insect Repellent Starter Kits. The coupon is for a free refill when you buy a starter kit. Click here to print your coupon. This is a bricks coupon so remember to print it twice by hitting your back button! I just bought 2 of the Starter kits yesterday. I had a buy one get one free coupon and they were on sale at Wal-Mart for $6.88! So check your local Wal-mart, I believe they normally are around $9.00 there. I plan on trying them out this weekend when we go camping in Grayling. I will let everyone know if they work or not.

Thanks Free Sample Freak

1 comment:

  1. We are a group of volunteerѕ and stаrting a neω
    scheme in our сommunitу. Үouг sіtе offered uѕ with valuable
    info to work οn. You've done a formidable job and our whole community will be thankful to you.

    Feel free to visit my weblog short hairstyles for black women

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please be kind, I value your opinion, but this is a family friendly site! Thanks! :)