Ballys

Monday, February 14, 2011

Possible $5 off $5 Purchase Coupon at your Meijer mPerks Account!


Do you have a Meijer mPerks Account? If so, you will want to head over and check to see if you have a new $5 off a $5 or more purchase coupon to clip? I did! I have heard some people have the $5 off or a $2 off coupon. Good Luck!

I think they have a limited number of digital coupons so you will want to head over ASAP!

GO HERE to log into your mPerks account.

If you don't have an account yet go on over and sign up! It's free and they have some good coupons.

2 comments:

  1. thanks for the heads up! I had the $2/2 coupon - not as good as the $5, but more than I had before. =)

    Mara @ Super Savings - another "money saving mama in Michigan" ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got a $2/2 too! I'm so excited as I NEVER get these when others do plus tonight's my weekly grocery shopping night! Perfect timing! Thanks for the heads up!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please be kind, I value your opinion, but this is a family friendly site! Thanks! :)