Ballys

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Have you been shopping online with Ebates? You should be!


I'm sure most of you have heard of or seen Ebates floating around online. Have you taken the time to join or find out what it really is? I just used Ebates for the first time the other day and it paid me back well! :)

Think of Ebates as a local mall with over 1,200 different stores but with one huge difference. Online stores pay Ebates a commission (think of it as a finders' fee) on every sale and they split this amount with the consumer. Each store pays a different commission so users will save different amounts at different stores; users just have to look at the percentage next to the store name to see how much they will save.

GO HERE to sign up, it's free, and start saving money while shopping online!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Please be kind, I value your opinion, but this is a family friendly site! Thanks! :)