Ballys

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Great Deals on Jewelry at Jewel Mint! Free to join and save up to 70% off!


I don't know another woman that does not like jewelry! I love it, but hate paying high prices.

I was excited when I came across a site called Jewel Mint.

Jewel Mint is the celebrities' little secret. You can get handmade designer jewelry up to 70% off!

I just signed up. It was easy and free. It was actually kind of fun joining because it has you pick different styles of clothes, etc to help set up your own profile! It then gives you recommendations. It only takes a minute or 2 to join.

Today's special of the day is any 1 piece of Jewelry for $29.99 plus free shipping!

Sign up for Free Today!

Click Here to join!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Please be kind, I value your opinion, but this is a family friendly site! Thanks! :)