Ballys

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Happy End of Summer and I am back from my Blogging break!!

Well after taking most of the summer off from blogging, I am back! I enjoyed the extra time with my family. I have a hard time sitting at the computer when it is so nice outside. We spend most of our weekends up north camping and just spent a couple days in Chicago with the kids! They had never been and we all had a blast! School starts today in Michigan, so now it's time to get back into the swing of things. Preschool daily at home for my youngest and I plan on getting back into the deal, coupon and freebie finds! Look for me to slowly start blogging here again.

Hope you all had a great summer and I look forward to sharing all the deals I find with you!

If you have not yet "liked" Money Saving Mama in Michigan on Facebook, you might want to do it now, since I do post things there that are time sensitive. I don't want you to miss out on all the great Facebook freebies that are out there!

GO HERE to "like" my Facebook page! Thanks. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Please be kind, I value your opinion, but this is a family friendly site! Thanks! :)