Ballys

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Grand Rapids (MI) Readers!! See "I am Love" free at Celebration Cinema Woodland Today (8/17) only!


If you live in the Grand Rapids (MI) area and would like to see a movie for free today, then head on over to the Celebration Cinema Facebook Page HERE to print a note to see "I Am Love" at Grand Rapids Woodland! This is only valid today, Tuesday, August 17th and for the GR Woodland Cinema! This is in celebration of having 50,000 fans (although I'm not sure why they would not have a free movie pass for every theater location they have in Michigan??).

Limit one free ticket per fan. You must print THIS note to receive the ticket.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Please be kind, I value your opinion, but this is a family friendly site! Thanks! :)