Ballys

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Ecostore USA is having a BOGO Sale, March 1st and 2nd!


Ecostore USA is having a great sale! BOGO is Back! Today and tomorrow, March 1st and 2nd you can buy any Household Cleaning product and they will double your order! You will get 2 products for the price of 1! Plus, if you place an order over $25 you will get free shipping!

I did a review of Ecostore USA products last year. I really like their products. They are eco friendly and so much better to clean your home with! You can read my review HERE.

GO HERE to start shopping at Ecostore USA!

You can also find their products at Meijer!

Did you know that Ecostore USA products are made in Auburn Hills, MI! Sweet!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Please be kind, I value your opinion, but this is a family friendly site! Thanks! :)