Ballys

Thursday, July 15, 2010

***Hot new Printable Coupon for $3 off Green Works Laundry Detergent!


Go HERE to print a coupon for $3 off ANY 1 Green Works Laundry Detergent!

Sarah over at Sarah's Deals is reporting that Green Works Laundry Detergent is possibly on clearance at Meijer and Walgreens! Let me know if you find a store where this is happening so I can share it with everyone!

You can also go HERE to print a Target Coupon for $3 off a 90oz. bottle of Green Works Laundry Detergent and stack the 2 coupons! I am not sure how much this size of detergent is selling for at Target, so if anyone knows or does this deal let me know! Thanks!

Coupon expires on 8/14/10 and you can print this one 2 times by hitting your back button!

Thanks to Sarah's Deals!

1 comment:

I love comments! Please be kind, I value your opinion, but this is a family friendly site! Thanks! :)