Ballys

Friday, December 18, 2009

Freebie Friday Roundup 11/18/09

Well one week from today I am sure our house will be done with opening presents! Can't believe Christmas is in one week! I am really looking forward to spending time with family over the Holidays.

I found a few new freebies for you this week. Have a great weekend.

Become a Follower or Subscribe as a Reader so you don't miss out on any of these great freebies you see listed! You can also become a fan of Money Saving Mama in Michigan on Facebook! I am now on Twitter as well, CLICK HERE to become a follower!

Click on each category and it will take you to my current list!

Baby and Kids Freebies!
Health and Beauty Freebies!
Pet Freebies!
Food and Restaurant Freebies!
Household Freebies!
Miscellaneous Freebies!

1 comment:

  1. how i saved money :

    www.saving-money.net

    it might work for you too.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please be kind, I value your opinion, but this is a family friendly site! Thanks! :)